Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC has created the APDerm® Center for Cosmetic Services to provide our patients with a comprehensive approach to skin care that incorporates both medical science and esthetics in a private, relaxed setting.
Our board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and licensed medical estheticians perform a variety of cosmetic services including laser therapy, skin rejuvenation, chemical peels, hair removal, and wrinkle reduction.
Our Comprehensive Approach to Skin Care
Our Skin Care Experts will consult with you to determine your skin type and degree of sun damage. We will educate you about the four levels of treatment to give your skin a more youthful appearance. We will then design a treatment plan specifically for you.
During your consultation we will advise you how to maintain better looking skin at home no matter what your skin needs. We offer an array of products that are scientifically formulated to effectively reduce and prevent signs of aging, sun damage, pigmentation, redness and acne. Our Comprehensive Skin Care Program has been developed under the supervision of experienced board certified Dermatologists.
APDerm® always has the latest technology…
As one of Greater Boston’s largest dermatology practices, we have always prided ourselves on addressing the medical and cosmetic needs of our patients by combining a medical staff that is among the brightest and most experienced available with the latest in proven technology based treatment systems.
Examples of our most recent investments in new technology based treatment systems include:
- Liposonix®: treatments using this new ultrasound based system will for many patients reduce their waist/love handle size by up to an inch or more after just one noninvasive one-hour treatment.
- Learn more about Liposonix treatments
- See dramatic before & after treatment photographs
- RevLite®: treatments using this new laser-based system address pigmented lesions and tattoos and are able to fade overall brown discolorations caused by sun damage and help stimulate collagen production helping with fine lines.
- Ulthera®: treatments with this new noninvasive ultrasound based system provide cosmetic improvements of the skin. This new treatment works deep below the surface—without harming the outer layer of skin—for firming, tightening and lifting. For more information, see Ulthera®.
Call us at (978) 610-3694 to learn more about our skin care services or to schedule a free skin care consultation.