Jennifer P. Toyohara, MD joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in July of 2011. After graduating from Dartmouth College, she earned her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. This was followed by a medical internship at Lenox Hill Hospital. Jennifer P. Toyohara, MD completed her dermatology residency at Weill-Cornell Medical College/NY Presbyterian Hospital. She completed her dermatopathology fellowship in a joint program at Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Weill-Cornell/NY Presbyterian Hospital. She is board certified in dermatology and dermatopathology. Dr. Toyohara has sat on the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology as Vice President since 2016.
Jennifer P. Toyohara, MD’s clinical interests are general dermatology and dermatopathology.
- Concord, MA
• Emerson Hospital
• Lowell General Hospital
• Marlborough Hospital
Professional Societies & Memberships
• Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology, Vice President
• American Academy of Dermatology
• New England Dermatological Society
• American Society for Dermatopathology (ASDP)
• American Medical Association
• Massachusetts Medical Society
• American Society of Dermatologic Surgery