Kathryn Vatti, FNP, joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in October 2018. Her focus will be on tattoo removal with our new Candela PicoWay laser. She has completed laser training with the National Laser Institute and will be seeing patients at multiple locations.
Kathryn Vatti graduated from the University at Albany in 2009 where she studied Urban Planning and Geography. She found her calling was working in patient care as an EMT on their volunteer ambulance service, Five Quad. She went back to school to become a registered nurse at Crouse College of Nursing and graduated in 2012. Kathryn worked as a staff nurse in the fields of cardiology and emergency medicine in Syracuse, NY. She went on to study at Upstate Medical University and graduating summa cum laude with her Masters of Science in Nursing in 2018.
- Manchester, NH
- AANP Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner, New Hampshire
Professional Societies & Memberships
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA)
Honors & Awards
- Sigma Theta Tau International, National Nursing Honor Society