Michael T. Rosenbaum, M.D. joined Adult and Pediatric Dermatology, PC on June 29, 2018. He is a graduate of Yale College and received his medical degree cum laude from Boston University in 1978. He completed both internal medicine and dermatology residencies at Boston University Medical Center and became board certified in both specialties in 1983. After several years of mixing academic practice at Boston University Medical Center with a general dermatology practice at what is now Harvard Vanguard, he opened a solo dermatology office in Chelmsford in 1989 which has now become an Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC site. For the past five years, Dr. Rosenbaum has also returned to part time academic practice and sees patients with dermatology residents two days per week at Boston University.
Dr. Rosenbaum sees patients of all ages and enjoys general medical dermatology. He has special interests in using allergy patch testing to help patients determine the cause of chronic rashes and offering Narrow-band UVB phototherapy in the Chelmsford office to patients with severe psoriasis and eczema.
- Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Lowell General Hospital
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine
Professional Societies and Memberships
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society (President 1992-93, Secretary 1987-1991)
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Contact Dermatitis Society