- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Designed with anti-aging benefits, to help revitalize sun-damaged skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Improves skin’s natural moisture and suppleness
- *Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley or rye)
Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Ingredient Insights: Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Ginger Root: Improves skin tone, texture and smoothness, minimizes the appearance of redness, discoloration and dark spots,
reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides anti-pollution protection.
Saccharide Isomerate: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots from urban pollution, soothes irritated skin.
Antioxidants: Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiations (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
Squalane: Contains plant-derived Squalane which restores skin’s natural moisture and suppleness.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician