APDerm is excited to announce that we are now open 5 days per week. We take your safety very seriously. We remain at or above all of the state and federal safety guidelines for coronavirus.
Our dedicated team of medical professionals is ready to provide care, and we have appointment times available. We encourage you to call (978) 707-6208 or fill out the form below to schedule your appointment.
APDerm continues to provide Teledermatology, which is an excellent option for patients seeking medical care for routine visits such as Acne, Rosacea, Rashes, Moles, or prescription refills. APDerm will monitor the situation as we expand our services, and we will meet or exceed all state and federal safety standards.
At APDerm we have always held safety to be a paramount importance. In order to further enhance our safety standards you may notice some changes in our safety protocols for your protection.
Safety Protocols include:
- Screening for COVID-19 – patients are screened during scheduling and when checking-in for their appointment.
- Checking Temperatures – a staff member will check the patient’s temperature before their appointment.
ENHANCED IN-OFFICE SAFETY
- Virtual Check-in & Check-out – all patients will virtually check-in and check-out of their appointments over the phone.
- Waiting in the Car (instead of the Waiting Room) – patients will be asked to remain in their car until they receive a call by a staff member.
- Wearing Surgical Masks
- No Visitors
- No hand-shaking
- Patients are billed for co-payments after service.
ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITIZING – as a rule, we follow stringent cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
Rest assured that APDerm will always put your safety first as we continue to provide exceptional dermatologic care to our patients and community. As a result of our stringent safety protocols, 98% of our surveyed patients said they felt Safe. So there is no need to delay treatment!
What are patients saying about our in-office safety protocols?
“We waited in the car until we received a call to come in ten minutes before the appointment. Our temperature was taken; they made sure we had masks and doors we opened for us. Great care was taken to minimize any unnecessary exposure for patients or staff. My daughter and I had no problem with the new procedure.” – Eleanor
“Dr.Grassi was extremely professional. I felt completely safe in her office. It was the easiest experience waiting in the car & then waiting less than a minute to see Dr.Grassi. I felt that the clinic was extremely responsible, and I was pleased with my appointment & the outcome!” – Tara
Patients Feel Safe at APDerm
APDerm surveyed patients who have had recent in-office visits to gauge how we’re doing during these challenging times. The survey asked patients how they felt about APDerm’s safety procedures, and here is how they responded:
- 98% of patients said they felt Safe.
- 98% of patients would Recommend APDerm to a friend or colleague.
- 96% of patients said that APDerm’s COVID-19 in-office safety procedures were Great.
- 95% of patients said the safety protocols during their visit with the provider were Very Easy.
We are here to help you with all your dermatology needs. Please reach out to us by either calling (978) 707-6208 or by filling out the form below.