Kathleen BurkeMS, DCNP
Ages Treated: All
Offers Telederm Virtual VisitsBOOK AN APPOINTMENT >
- Currently accepting new patients
- Most insurance plans accepted
Kathleen Burke, MS, DCNP Practices at the Following Locations
About Kathleen Burke, MS, DCNP
Kathleen Burke, MS, DCNP joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in August of 2004. Before joining Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC, she had acquired eight years of dermatology experience working as a nurse practitioner with Donna Yonkosky, MD, PhD, in Marlborough, MA.
Kathleen is also a certified pediatric nurse practitioner, with prior experience in both emergency and primary care pediatrics.
Kathleen completed her bachelor’s degree in nursing science, graduating cum laude from Fitchburg State. She received her master’s in nursing science from Boston College, graduating with distinction honors.
Outside of the office, Kathleen enjoys spending time with her husband and three sons. They enjoy traveling and experiencing new cultures and languages. She also enjoys kayaking and gardening.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner, DCNP
- Registered Nurse, Massachusetts
- ANCC Certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Professional Societies & Memberships
- Dermatology Nurses Association (DNA)
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, MCNP
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, ANCC