Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC
Ages Treated: All
Offers Telederm Virtual VisitsBOOK AN APPOINTMENT >
Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC Practices at the Following Locations
|Waltham, MA||75 3rd Avenue, Suite 6, Waltham, MA 02451||(781) 701-8030||Book an appointment at this location|
|Concord, MA||54 Baker Avenue Extension, Suites 305 & 306, Concord, MA 01742||(978) 371-7010||Book an appointment at this location|
About Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC
Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology in October 2019 and works in our Concord and Waltham, MA offices. She is a board certified family nurse practitioner with more than five years’ experience in the advanced practice role.
Anna graduated summa cum laude from Simmons College with a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing.
She enjoys caring for patients across the age continuum with a special interest in acne, rosacea, alopecia and psoriasis. Anna’s practice involved the prevention, detection and treatment of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer. Additionally, she evaluates and treats dermatological conditions, including but not limited to actinic damage, dysplastic nevi, atopic dermatitis, sebborrheic dermatitis, hyperhidrosis, hidradenitis suppurativa, tinea, and verrucae.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)
- Registered Nurse/Certified Nurse Practitioner (MA)
Professional Societies & Memberships
- New England Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Society, Secretary
- Dermatology Nurses Association, Member
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Member
Honors & Awards
- Academy: Simmons College Honor Society (2011)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (2012)
- Partners in Excellence Team Award; Pentucket Medical Associates Express Care (2015)