Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC Practices at the Following Locations
|Concord, MA||54 Baker Avenue Extension, Suites 305 & 306, Concord, MA 01742||(978) 371-7010||Book an appointment at this location|
|Waltham, MA||75 3rd Avenue, Suite 6, Waltham, MA 02451||(781) 701-8030||Book an appointment at this location|
|Leominster, MA||80 Erdman Way, Suite 100, Leominster, MA 01453||(978) 751-9280||Book an appointment at this location|
About Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC
Anna Pozharny, MSN, FNP-BC joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology in October 2019 and works in our Concord and Waltham, MA offices. She is a board certified family nurse practitioner with more than five years’ experience in the advanced practice role.
Anna graduated summa cum laude from Simmons College with a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing.
She enjoys caring for patients across the age continuum with a special interest in acne, rosacea, alopecia and psoriasis. Anna’s practice involved the prevention, detection and treatment of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer. Additionally, she evaluates and treats dermatological conditions, including but not limited to dysplastic nevi, atopic dermatitis, sebborrheic dermatitis, hyperhidrosis, hidradenitis suppurativa, tinea, and verrucae.
Awards and Accreditation:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)
- Registered Nurse/Certified Nurse Practitioner (MA)
Professional Societies & Memberships
- New England Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Society, Secretary
- Dermatology Nurses Association, Member
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Member
Honors & Awards
- Academy: Simmons College Honor Society (2011)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (2012)
- Partners in Excellence Team Award; Pentucket Medical Associates Express Care (2015)