W. Zoe Stitt, MD, FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Ages Treated: All
Offers Telederm Virtual VisitsBOOK AN APPOINTMENT >
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Currently accepting new patients
- Most insurance plans accepted
W. Zoe Stitt, MD, FAAD Practices at the Following Locations
About W. Zoe Stitt, MD, FAAD
Dr. Stitt has been an associate at Mystic Valley Dermatology since 2001. She completed her dermatology training from the University of Rochester Dermatology Residency Program and completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at Hahnemann University in Pennsylvania. Dr. Stitt is board certified in dermatology and dermatopathology.
Dr. Stitt’s interest is in medical dermatology, particularly skin cancer screening and education. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the Massachusetts Medical Society, Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology and the American Medical Association. She is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Stitt sees adult and pediatric patients at both our Medford and Stoneham offices.
Awards and Accreditation:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
- Mass Academy of Dermatology
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Hewlett-Packard Top Medical Student